Just Because is a charitable trust founded by Karen Hewitt in 2016.
Just Because is run by a dedicated team of volunteers. We aim to empower, educate and enable women to live a fulfilling life.
Presently we undertake the following core initiatives:
- The giving of Just Because Pamper Packs to those experiencing challenging times
- The giving of Care Boxes to women in temporary housing
- The giving of Christmas presents to women in temporary housing
- Education events, to improve participants health and well being
- Our annual fundraising event
All women within New Zealand are empowered and supported to live a life with health and wellbeing.
Just Because is a charitable trust dedicated to empower and inspire women to take charge and improve their health and lifestyle. Provide education events that assist the family, to take control of their lives and support others within the community. We aim to empower, educate and enable women to live the life they want.
Just Because is guided and work by the principles of respect, dignity, confidentiality, collaboration and inclusion. All nominations that are presented to Just Because are confidential and we ensure every individual's privacy.